Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The pups keep telling me everyday how excited they are to go home!! They were a lot of fun tonite just sitting and watching it amazes me that only 6 weeks ago they were barely moving and were so dependent on their mother to do everything for them, and now the completely opposite. I can hardly keep up with all of them and it takes a watchful eye to make sure none of them sneaks off somewhere they shouldn't. With each day the show more and more personality and as they venture further and further out its fun to watch where their curiousity leads them. A lot of them were doing their little pointing thing tonite. Whether it be my daughter dribbling the basketball on the court in our back yard, a new smell, or leaf blowing on the ground. Their natural instinct kicks in and tells them to stand still until they figure it out even more. I got what I think is a pretty good video of one of them creeping up so you can see what I am talking about. Like I said its just so much fun to sit and watch how they react to every new little thing. I love doing what I do with the pups and its going to be hard not having them around in another week. I will have "Cody" until the middle of July until Tyler gets back from Afghanistan.