Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pups Born April 9, 2012

 Ten healthy puppies born April 9, 2012.   Belle gave birth early Monday morning to 10 healthy puppies.  2 yellow females, 2 yellow males, 5 black females, and 1 black male.  They are all growing well, and Belle is doing great.  I think she is relieved that she isn't carrying around all that extra weight.
 By mid afternoon, she was chasing the dummy around like nothing ever happened.  It always amazes me how quickly she bounces back from delivery.  She is quite the mother that's for sure!  Thanks to all who have committed to a pup, and I know for some it has been a long anticipated wait.
 They are finally here, and I hope to update the website frequently so that you can watch them grow.  Hopefully it will help the next 7-8 weeks pass more quickly.  I know for everyone it probably seems like forever, but on this end the time flies by.
The time will pass quickly and I look forward to meeting all of you and the pups will very well socialized.  My kids are spending a lot of time out there already. Especially my 2.5 year old daughter Gracie.  She keeps asking when she can hold the puppies, and keeps saying, "I can hold the puppies next week dad, right?"