Saturday, October 12, 2013




Pups are growing and doing well as you can see.  They seem to get visitors every day, they are definitely some of the more popular attractions at my house. I thought my nieces loved to come and see me, but when they pull up to the house and run straight to the back yard I know better! I had them outside for a while today while I cleaned out the whelping box.  Usually the first time out there isn't a whole lot of action. They just sit there and whine wanting to go back in the shed where it's warm and their surroundings are more familiar. I would guess by the end of this week they'll be starting to explore more when I let them out.  It's kind of crazy to think that they are about half way to going home already. I would assume in 3 1/2 weeks people will be starting to come and pick them up.   I put them on wood chips today.  They are starting to pee a lot and switching carpet out every other day makes for a lot of work.