Thursday, November 14, 2013

Puppy Updates

I was out for a while with the puppies tonight along with Boden and Gracyn.  They wanted to hold the puppies, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to get some good photos. I've bee neglecting my duties of updating the website, but the last week has been crazy. Last week Tuesday and Thursday parent teacher conferences until 8:30, left for Pierre, SD on our hunting trip early Friday morning, and returned home Sunday night to sick kids.  The flu made it's round through the house and I was home Monday morning and today with the "sickies".  As you can tell from the pictures they are starting to perk up a little bit.  The puppies are doing great, and growing well as expected. I clipped dew claws tonight, and they didn't like that so well!  The trauma is over, and in a matter of minutes they were sleeping peacefully on a fresh bed of carpet!  I'll try get more pictures in a couple days, but at this stage there aren't any significant changes.   In another week or so they will be starting to open their eyes and wiggle around more so that will be more fun.  Hope you enjoy the overdue pictures!