Wednesday, April 2, 2014

 As you can see from the pictures the puppies are growing quickly!  They've got it pretty good all snuggled up on top of each other in the warmth of their little home. They've also got a pretty good caretaker named Gracyn!  She loves to spend time out there with them, and keeps asking when they will be old enough to hold, and play with.  She comes up with a random age every time we go out and says, "dad there 2 months old now so I can hold them right??"   I have to remind her at 2 months old they will have all gone to their new homes. Tonight she helped me change carpet, clean, and clip dew claws so her reward was to sit with them and hold them for a while!  Don't mind the messy hair and dirty shirt!   Mom wouldn't be too proud of dad for putting those pictures on the website for the world to see, but I still think she's adorable!   It's hard to believe that they are about 1 week old already, but once they are born the time seems to go by so quickly to me.