Friday, January 16, 2015

New Puppies

Early this afternoon the first of Remi's puppies arrived.  We've been anxiously awaiting their arrival now for some time, and its always a great feeling to have them safe and on the ground.  Rems gave birth to 10 healthy puppies 5 females and 5 males.  The pups and mama are doing great.  They are all nursing good and their tummies are getting full.  Remi is a little wore out as you can imagine, but the first thing she did when I let her out this evening was find the dummy in laying in the yard brought it to me and looked at me like, "aren't you gonna throw it?"  Still enough energy for a couple of throws.  I'm sure she would have went longer, but she's had a long day and I didn't want to overdo it.  I'll get some more pics posted these next few days, but I figured a lot of you that have been waiting months now would be anxious to see them!