Tuesday, October 20, 2015

5 Weeks Today

I can't believe they are 5 weeks old today! It is amazing to think that 5 weeks ago we could hold them in the palm of our hands and now they are running, pouncing, eating solid food, barking, and chewing on my shoe laces all the live long day! In just a couple short weeks they will be chewing on your shoe laces and giving you those irristable puppy eyes. I can't wait for you to meet them. Our home is located on the edge of town and we have a walking trail that curves through the back of our property. This morning, a lady was walking past when I was letting the puppies run. She stopped by to inquire about the puppies and it didn't take long before she was smitten. I can't wait until you get to expirence the same feeling when you finally meet your little boy or girl! The puppies also had their well-puppy check at the vet. I had a couple sets of helpful hands along on the visit! Sunday they spend almost the entire day running outside. It was a beautiful day for them to starting learning how to discover and play. After an entire day of running in the yard, playing in boxes and with toys, and being held by many kids they were ready for a nap!