Friday, June 3, 2016

I just wanted to take some time and give one last update on the Hazel x Niah 2016 litter!  All our now home with their new families and many have traveled many miles to get there! From California to North Carolina we've covered the coasts and everywhere in between.  I'm so thankful that they've once again found such great homes, and I appreciate the updates that are being sent already. It's always fun to see how they've adjusted to their new homes.  Yesterday Gracyn and I took a road trip to deliver the last of the puppies to Kansas City. We had a great time, and Charlie was a trooper. She literally slept the whole way there except for the one potty break (not necessarily for the puppy) we had an hour in to the trip.  I can't express how thankful I am to each and every one of you for getting a puppy from Rock Solid Pointing labs!   It's always bitter sweet when this time rolls around.  We're certainly going to miss all the little rugrats, but we also know that most of them are going to spoiled beyond belief!  We can't wait to see/hear how they are doing over the  next weeks, months, and years!  I can't wait for the fall when I hear stories of a first point, a first retrieve, and many other firsts in between!  I am always amazed every year at how such wonderful families seem to find us!  I've built many great friendships over the past 10 years, and can't wait for the next 10 years to see where this passion I call "Rock Solid Pointing Labs" leads us. There is just something about a great dog that brings out the best in people! In the chaos and business of our lives this is one of the things that keeps our family so close!  With a family of 7 it can be pretty crazy, but this is one thing that always seems to keep us grounded!  Here are a few pictures from the past week. Some are updates of puppies in their new homes, and other some of the last precious moments we had with them at home!  I hope that the long wait was finally worth it in the end!