Thursday, September 15, 2016

5 weeks Old

These are a little late since yesterday was 5 weeks, but nonetheless they are pretty stinkin cute at this stage!   As you can see I went with a bigger crate, but that's obviously still not big enough for them!  Yesterday they got their first taste of real food, and boy did the love it. I've held them off a little longer than I usually do because of the smaller litter, and no shortage of food from mom! They are also now on wood chips vs  carpet which makes clean up a little easier for me!   Tomorrow they will receive their 5 weeks shots, and make a trip to the vet for a health check.  Time surely does fly! It's hard to believe in only a couple weeks they will be heading home!   I've really enjoyed watching them the last few days as they start to explore more and more.  Everyday they have a little less fear and try something new.  We've got a 12 week old male pup (Gunner) that likes to pick on them, but they are all starting to reciprocate the love.  I can't wait to see their personalities start to really show in the next couple of week!

5 weeks old!


K.K. loves her Birdie!