Monday, August 21, 2017

4 weeks old!

4 weeks old and so many exciting things happening in their little lives so far.  The weather has been outstanding, so the time outside has been great.  For only being 4 weeks old, I don't know if I've ever had a litter as active as they are already!   This weekend started out with them celebrating their first wedding on Friday. My oldest son Austin, who "technically" owns Maggie married his high school sweetheart so having the puppies a part of the festivities seemed like a good idea!  I say technically because, in a few weeks when they move to their new house, I'm going to have a tough time letting Mags move in with them!  She has become such a big part of my life. From the morning runs, to the endless hunting trips, and everywhere in between Mags has been a part of my daily routine for 2.5 years now.  Fortunately they are only moving a couple minutes away!   Along with the wedding festivities the pups also started eating wet food this weekend.  In only a days time they've figured out that when they hear the pans start to make noise that the food is coming, and most certainly let me know that they are hungry.   Below are a few pics I was able to capture from the wedding shoot, but there will be more to come later.  I can't wait to see what the professional photographer has to show!  You can see that the pups played pretty hard this weekend.  When they all find a place to snuggle up in the green grass for a nap, you know it's been a great day!