Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Something wrong with these pictures???

 Ok, nothing seriously wrong with the pictures, but that isn't Mom, its Grandma!  I went in tonight to check on the pups before bed, thought I'd let Belle in with the Remi and the puppies for a while and when I went back to check she was snuggled in so nice with them. Remi was outside of the whelping box enjoying the break.  She's getting sick of the teeth and the claws.  It just reminds me of what a great mother Belle is and how gentle natured she truly is! The pups would crawl on her and she just layed there like nothing was happening.  I love my dogs, but I'll probably never have another Belle!!  She's that once in a lifetime dog that doesn't have a fault. I also changed from carpert to wood chips tonight.  Too much of a mess to clean up anymore!  This makes life a lot easier.  I'll probably start them on some soft food in the next day or so.  The puppies are doing well, and growing as you can see. They are all walking around wide eyed, and they are even starting to bark and growl. Its pretty fun to see them progress. A couple of them whined when I went in until I picked them up!  Just wanted a little love I guess.  In only a month they'll be starting to go home. The time really does fly by!