Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10















Here are a few pictures from last night. We loaded up all 10 puppies and took them on a little rode trip to my cousins house so their twins could play with them all one last time before they start going to their new homes. They loved the puppies (well except for the time one of them grabbed Noah's shirt and wouldn't let go. You can tell by his facial expression that he wasn't to happy about the whole deal. They have become extremely active and playful the last couple days. I let them out this morning while I was cleaning the kennel, and in a matter of 30 seconds I looked up and noticed two were missing. They had run all the way around to the front of the house! We tried getting a picture of just the boys and just the girls as you can see from the blog below. The 3 boys was pretty easy, but 2 little girls had a tough time keeping all 7 girls straight and still enough to get a good picture. I am sure going to miss the pups, but it is time they start going to their new homes! I have a tough time keeping up with all ten when I'm by myself. This will be the last night they will all be together so I am going to let them play extra long together tonite and tomorrow morning. I look forward to seeing all of those that our coming this weekend, and throughout the next week!