Monday, June 15, 2009

Sugar goes to her new home with Alan and Amanda

Alan and Mandi came Friday afternoon to take "Sugar" home with them to Springfield, NE. Its been a long wait for Mandi, but I think the wait was well worth it. Judging by the name you can all guess who got to pick, but Alan said he doesn't care as long "Sugar" hunts hard! I am sure Sugar won't dissapoint Alan when she's out duck hunting. Sugar has already gotten lots of love and attention in her new home, and is the life of the party. She has gotten to know a lot of her new family, been swimming (which she already loves, and pretty much has what the say is a dogs life. I don't know that any of my past litters pups have been spoiled to the extent that Sugar has already, which says alot about Alan and Mandi b/c all of my pups have all gone to great homes! I thought I was doing pretty decent with updating my blog about the pups, but when Mandi gave me the address to hers and I checked it out she had posted about 20 pictures of Sugar in only 2 days time. Alan hunts waterfowl extensively, and looks forward to getting Sugar out to show his buddies what she can do. Sugar was my little escape artist and is very athletic. She was the pup that when no one was watching would climb the wall, eat all of her mama's food, then climb back over only to leave little pieces of evidence behind! (pee and poop) The other pups could get over, but would always get caught red-handed b/c when I went outside to check on them they would still be on the wrong side of the fence!!! I am grateful that Sugar has found such a loving home and I look forward to seeing how she sizes up in the field next to Alan's buddies dogs!