Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gracyn loves her puppies!






My youngest daughter loves to spend time with the baby puppies. Whenever I come home she wants to go see the puppies. She does pretty well with them, but hasn't mastered the art of being completely gentle!! We have to watch her pretty carefully. She loves to hold them and kiss them as you can see from the photos!! She is also pretty selective about the ones that daddy gives her to hold (with my assistance of course) If I pick up the wrong one she lets me know. I keep grabbing puppies until she says, "yesssss" then I know she's got the one she likes!! She really likes to enunciate her "s" words so its pretty cute when she says "yesss" or "puppiessss" As for the puppies they are doing well. They had their dew claws removed a couple days ago and that is healing up really nice.