Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here are a few pictures of the pups from this evening. I was trying to get a good one of them sitting up, but they wouldn't cooperate. As you can see their eyes all pretty well open, and they are starting to move around a lot more in the last day. Can't wait until we can start getting them outside!. As you can see from the bottom picture, they get plenty of love from kids, so they'll be used to it when they go to their new homes. Pretty much all of my nieces and nephews constantly ask when they can come over and see the pups. The door is pretty well opened to them anytime. I know my oldest daughter has been sneaking one in the house here and there when I'm not around!! It doesn't take long and they get pretty whiny for their siblings, but in the end its just another step in getting them ready to go to their new homes.