Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Pups have arrived!!

After days, weeks, months, and even years of waiting for some of you the pups have finally arrived!! Some of you have been looking at this breeding for the last 2.5 years! No matter what the circumstance all of you are I'm sure are excited to see your newest members of the family! Belle was starting to labor last night before bed so I set my alarm for 3:00 a.m. and much to my suprise their were already four on the ground. Belle gave birth to a healthy litter of 8 pups 6 females and 2 males and its hard to imagine that in only 7-8 weeks they will be all grown up and ready for their new homes!! (Wisconsin, North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, and Texas) The time will go quickly but hopefully I can ease the waiting by posting on here regularly! Thanks to all of you have committed to this litter, and I have once again found the right homes for the pups!!






After days, weeks, months, and even years for some of you, they have finally arrived!!!