Thursday, May 19, 2011

Here are a few pictures of the puppies from this afternoon. They are doing very well and are getting anxious to meet their new families!! Its hard to imagine that its only a week away for some of them. They had their 5 week puppy checks on monday and all have a clean bill of health! The vet commented on how well they were all doing. We gave them their shots when we got home, and none of them squealed too much. The boys more so than the girls, but thats always the case. They are really getting active and starting to venture out. I have to watch them a little more closely. I was busy doing yard work tonite and all the sudden I didn't see any of them so I got a little nervous. Fortunately they were all tuckered out after playin outside for over an hour and when I went in the shed, they were all sleeping in Belle and Remi's crate!!