Thursday, May 7, 2009

2 Weeks old

It seems like so much has changed in only two weeks time. The pups go from barely scooting around to starting to walk on all fours. They are a bit wobbly, and won't be winning any agility competitions in the next week, but they are starting to stand and get around pretty good. My daughter called me two nights ago all excited because the first pups eyes were starting to open up! By now they are all opened up but still a little hazy but thats probably ok by them then they don't have to stare at my ugly mug!




Here's a picture of a couple of the pups and my daughter Maddy. I'm not sure who is cuter the pups or her??? Here you can see their beatiful eyes and how much she loves them! They got to come in the house for the first time tonite, but only to get their pictures taken. The time is really flying by they're only 2 weeks old, but in less than 6 weeks they will be leaving us! Just wanted you all to see the face of the cute little girl you that you will be breaking the heart of!!




I also introduced the pups their first real bird tonite as you can see from the picture. Well, I guess if you call a mounted bird "real" then they got to see their first pheasant. I was honestly quite shocked they all got really birdy and 3 out of the 10 held a good 5 second point! I guess they are fast learners!!!! Ok then again maybe they weren't birdy and maybe they didn't point the bird yet, but they all kept wanting to fall asleep with their little noses in the direction of the bird so maybe thats a good sign. We had to keep arranging them because otherwise we had all butts and no heads in the picture.