Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11, 2009




The pups are doing great and they are getting into their cute and cuddly stage as you can see from the video. They are getting pretty steady on all 4's and they are getting to be a lot of fun. One of these next couple days I hope to get them all outside so they can explore the outdoors for a little while. I don't think its possible to find a cuter puppy than a lab at this stage! They are a joy to have around! A few of you have been emailing me about times to come and either look at the pups and when they can pick them up. I know one of the pups is a birthday present and will need to go home by June 16-18 somewhere in there (Which is right at 8 weeks). That pup is the the 6th female, so all of the others should start thinking about when you would like to come out and take a look and when for sure you want to pick out your pups. You all should know your order, but if you have any questions about that just shoot me an email. I have one guy thinking about coming down Memorial Weekend and if there are others that are interested let me know and we could have a little puppy party! I know there are a few people coming from Eastern Iowa and a few others coming from the Minneapolis area so if some if you are interested riding out together let me know and I can give you each others contact info to arrange that. If another weekend/ weekday works better for you, let me know and we will start setting up times. At around 5 weeks of age, I will be marking the pups so I can keep them apart. I can tell most of them apart now, but they grow so fast and change so quickly that I want to have something to help me keep them separated. The time is just flying by and I am really looking forward to meeting all of you and seeing the new families of Belle's pups. It's really a blessing to know that all of you have a deep interest in the pups and will love them the way we love them and that makes parting with them much easier. Shoot me an email with when you think you want to come and look at the pups and when you want to pick your pup out so that I can start getting everything situated and in order for pick up dates. It seems like its a long ways off, but it is coming too quickly.