Sunday, April 25, 2010

They are growing like weeds!

Wow they are growing! Kinda like the title says, but I think they doubled in size already. I left Friday afternoon and got back around 1:00 this afternoon and I couldn't believe how they have grown. They were all snuggled up together tonite when I took the pictures and they looked pretty cute. I kinda like the little one laying on her back with her mouth hanging open. She kind of reminds me of an old grandpa sitting in a lazy boy snoring away during a sunday afternoon nap. Its a little bit chillier tonite than it has been so I put them on the heating mat, but I'm sure Belle will get them all tucked in close to her before too long. Just about everytime I go in there she is just laying by their sides just watching over them. They get cuter and cuter everyday and before long they are going to be scooting around and playing with eachother. I know its hard to see through pictures but they change so much from day to day!