Wednesday, April 21, 2010

They Have Finally Arrived!!

I know most of you that have had your deposits in a while have been getting quite anxious about the arrival of your newest family member so I am glad I can finally tell you all they have arrived. They were born yesterday April 21, 2010 and Belle gave birth to 9 healthy puppies (7 Females and 2 Males). Even though this isn't her first time, It still amazes me at how amazing a mother she is and I am continually in awe at the miracle of birth. As a family rooted deeply in our Christian Faith it truly is the hand of God at work and there is nothing more spectacular than the miracle of birth to show how wonderful and powerful He is!!! Anyway, I know I promised you pictures so I'll get to that. My wife also took some short video of one of the pups being born. Some have you have probably already experienced the birth of an animal at some point in your life, but for those of you that haven't I guess this is how it works! I think this is something we can do (my family and I) to make the process of adopting a pup more personal and I hope you appreciate it. I will say that those with younger children might have to do some explaining about you know maybe the "birds and the bees" (haha) and what all takes place, but in the end I think it will be fun for them to see.