Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All of the Puppies have new homes!!

First of all I want to take a little time to thank everyone that is expecting a pup out of this litter. Today the last 2 females found new homes so that makes 9 great homes in all. I am once again proud to say that I have done well in finding great homes for all of the puppies most of them are going to the Twin Cities and Fargo area, but there is one heading up Winnepeg and a couple other places in between. Anyway thank you all very much I know you won't be disspointed and now that they are all sold I can concentrate more of my time to my blog and keeping you updated on their growth. Tonite my daughter Maddy (the older one laying with them) was doing her daily doggy chores and this is what I see when I check in with her. haha. It is pretty cute just about every night before she goes to bed she puts on her old clothes and just lays next to them in the box. She is a huge help and she gives the puppies lots of time. The other little girl is Gracyn my youngest daughter and of course Robyn holding her. Gracie loves Belle and Remi and now the pups. Whenever she is grumpy I bring her by the window to see the dogs and she immediately cheers up. She likes to sit and watch the puppies feel their soft fur. I really noticed today that they are scooting around a lot. Instead of just dragging themselves along they are starting to get up on all fours and move along. They are starting to get a little louder as well. When one of them scoots too far from the rest of the group he/she lets everyone know that he/she is lonely. All in all they are doing great and tomorrow has been 7 days already. That means only 6 more weeks to go!!!!