Monday, May 31, 2010

The pups have changed a ton in the last couple of days. They are way more independent now and roam the yard a lot more freely. They chase anything that moves so your feet are pretty much fair game at this point. It used to be you could take a few steps and they would give up the chase, but now they pretty follow no matter how far you go. They are definately starting to show personalities more and more each day. I am able to pick out the aggressors and the more laid back ones. I have a couple little girls that pretty much climb in and out of their little pen and roam the patio whenever they want. At times I catch them in the act on the other side by Belle and Remi and other times I know they were out because of the messes they left behind. They haven't quite learned to clean up after themselves yet and I think I will leave that part up to you. They are also starting to show some sign of the pointing instinct. When they hear a noise or see another pup coming a couple of them will freeze until they figure out what the noise is or their sibling gets close enough to attack. I got one pretty good picture of that. They are playful, playful, playful right now. They love getting their bellies rubbed and wrestling with their brothers and sisters.