Sunday, May 9, 2010

So much has changed and lots of updates since I last posted. As you can see the puppies are definately getting cuter and cuter by the minute and are now in the cute stage. Their eyes are opened and not glassy anymore and they are a lot more active. They still sleep a lot, but they get around really good now. They are all doing great and none are lagging behind thats for sure. I set them outside of the box tonite as I was changing carpets and cleaning and they peed everywhere and didn't just lay around like they did last week. They were checking things out, and hopefully in the next week if we get some nice weather we can take them outside and see how like the grass. There's a whole world outside their whelping box they have never seen before so it will be exciting to get them more and more accustomed to the "real world" as they get older and older. My nieces Laney and Maryn came and saw the puppies on saturday. I'm pretty sure a day doesn't go by that they don't ask to come see the puppies, but I told the Lanester I would put a picture of on the computer so she's pretty excited about it. They love the puppies and give them lots of love when they come. Maryn is the younger one, and she absolutely loves the puppies and Belle and Remi. Whenever she is over she goes straight to the door to the patio b/c thats where the dogs are and looks out the window and does her little moans and groans (she's got her own little language) Like I said she loves the puppies but we gotta keep an eye on her, she's kind of a terror and might try eat one if we're not looking. Haha jk!! It sure is helpful that all my relatives live close and they can see the pups whenever they want, it is also great for the pups to get used to the human interaction and touch. It's one of the things that helps socialize them so well so when they get to their new homes and around children they know how to act. I have a couple videos I'll try upload so you can see for yourself how active and well they move.